Planned Content patch 1.1
- The very next thing we are working on now is multiplayer. This will also spawn HUGE worlds, and a few modes you and your friends can choose to play. Be it defend your base, capture the others Combinator or survival modes.
- Male character with all current suits will be added and another tech level containing a new set of armour
- Remote, with which you can set traps like triggered grenades, trap doors, trigger floods, lava flows, etc. the possibilities of this system are endless. Bunker yourself in, and surround yourself with a dungeon of traps no one can penetrate or create a room that you can turn completely dark, trap shadow creatures and then flip on the lights and turrets and kill them all.
- Turrets for base defence and mountable on your sled
- Achievements and also implement a backstory/history for the world of Darkout via Data Relics you uncover in campsites, crashed pods etc. these will also contain blueprints unlocking new items to craft, and other gear.
- Expand on the crafting and usage of crystals in suits. Not only will they grant you a different colour light, but the crystal can add an extra ability to a suit piece.
- And various other bits we’re working on
Brief of content patches after
We also have planned
- Vehicles / Mech
- More Biomes (swamp, beach, mutated jungle, new look and dangers in the sky islands, etc.)
- Collapsing mine shafts, old mine shafts, derelict subways and a cloud city / floating fortress
- Extra enemies & Bosses
- Underground bunker with derelict tech and evolved/mutated survivors
- A hidden and dangerous facility hidden deep under the city where the outbreak possibly began
- Underwater city/ruins
- More weapons and Player tech
- Expanded wire and pipes system for fluids
- Weather with rain, and wind and volcanic eruptions
- Thermal power, elemental power based on wind or lighting
- New enemy types
- Shadow Realm